Financial Institution Letters
April 6, 2016
Consolidated Reports of Condition and Income
The Consolidated Reports of Condition and Income (Call Report) for the March 31, 2016, report date must be received by Saturday, April 30, 2016. Certain institutions with foreign offices have an additional five calendar days to submit their reports.
Statement of Applicability to Institutions With Total Assets Under $1 Billion: This Financial Institution Letter applies to all FDIC-supervised banks and savings associations, including community institutions.
- Institutions will begin reporting the capital buffer information in Schedule RC-R, Regulatory Capital, that had been planned for implementation this quarter when the schedule was revised in 2014 and 2015. Otherwise, as institutions were previously advised, no new or revised Call Report data items take effect this quarter.
- The Call Report forms and an instruction book update for March 2016 are available on the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council's (FFIEC) website at https://www.ffiec.gov/ffiec_report_forms.htm and the FDIC's website at https://www.fdic.gov/callreports.
- Institutions should review FIL-22-2016 and its accompanying Supplemental Instructions for further information on the first quarter 2016 Call Report.
- FDIC-Supervised Banks (Commercial and Savings) and FDIC-Supervised Savings Associations
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Accounting Officer
- Call Report Preparer
- FDIC's Data Collection and Analysis Section at 800-688-3342 or email@example.com
FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) may be accessed from the FDIC's website at https://www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/2016/.
To receive FILs electronically, please visit http://www.fdic.gov/about/subscriptions/fil.html.
Paper copies may be obtained via the FDIC's Public Information Center, 3501 Fairfax Drive, E 1002, Arlington, VA 22226 (877-275-3342 or 703-562-2200).