Deposit Insurance Coverage
Free Nationwide Seminars for Bank Officers and Employees
Registering for the live seminars
Seminar participants must register at least two business days before the event by following these steps:
- Go to www.mymeetings.com/rsvp.
- Enter the conference number for the specific seminar, as detailed below.
- Enter 4074482 for the pass code.
- Leave the PIN number blank.
- Click on the “Proceed” button.
- Once you have received your email confirmation, you can join the seminar directly from the email invitation, which contains a “Join the meeting” link that automatically starts the Microsoft Office Live Meeting Client and connects you to the seminar. This link will be active 30 minutes before the scheduled start time of each event. If this is the first time that you are joining a meeting, you may need to install the Microsoft Office Live Meeting Client before you can join the session.
- In addition to the link to join the Live Meeting, you also will receive a call-in number for the audio conference. Participants must dial into the audio conference for the audio portion of the presentation as well as for the question-and-answer session.
In addition to the question-and-answer session, by joining the live meeting, participants also can email questions during the course of the seminar presentation.
|Live Seminar—Comprehensive Overview of FDIC Deposit Insurance|
|Date||Starting Time (EST)||Conference Number|
|September 24||2:00 pm||5071792|
|October 26||3:00 pm||5071804|
|November 17||2:00 pm||5071808|
Accessing the Slide Presentation for the Live Seminars
Note that slide revisions could be required if there are any legislative, regulatory, or policy changes that affect the calculation of deposit insurance coverage. The seminar will use the most up-to-date PowerPoint.
Comprehensive Deposit Insurance Seminar for Bankers:
You can access the YouTube Videos at the following links:
- Fundamentals of Deposit Insurance Coverage:
- Deposit Insurance Coverage for Revocable Trust Accounts
- Advanced Topics in Deposit Insurance Coverage
Contact the FDIC Call Center at 877-ASK-FDIC (877-275-3342) for additional information about FDIC’s 2015 seminars.
The FDIC looks forward to your institution’s participation in these seminars.