- On November 26, 2008, the Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) added the following three entities to the Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons (SDN) list.
- NAFTIRAN INTERTRADE CO. (NICO) SARL (a.k.a. NICO), 6, Avenue de laTour-Haldimand, Pully, VD, Switzerland 1009, Switzerland [IRAN]
- NAFTIRAN INTERTRADE COMPANY LTD (a.k.a. NAFT IRAN INTERTRADE COMPANY LTD; a.k.a.NICO), 22 Grenville St., St Helier, Jersey, Channel Islands JE4 8PX, United Kingdom; 22 Grenville St., St Helier, Jersey, Channel Islands JE 4UF, United Kingdom; Petro Pars Building, Saadat Abad Ave, No 35, Farhang Blvd, Tehran, Iran [IRAN]
- NATIONAL IRANIAN OIL COMPANY (a.k.a. NIOC), Hafez Crossing, Taleghani Avenue, P.O. Box 1863 and 2501, Tehran, Iran [IRAN]
- Please distribute this information to the appropriate personnel in your institution.
- OFAC information also may be found on the Internet at http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac.
- For further information about Executive Orders, the list of blocked accounts or the procedures to block accounts, please call OFAC's Compliance Programs Division at 1- 800-540-6322.
FDIC-Supervised Banks (Commercial and Savings)
Chief Executive Officer
BSA Compliance Officer
Office of Foreign Assets Control
Review Examiner Darley Steide at
SASFIL@FDIC.gov or (202) 898-3673
FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) may be
accessed from the FDIC's Web site at
To receive FILs electronically, please visit
Paper copies of FDIC FILs may be obtained
through the FDIC's Public Information Center,
3501 Fairfax Drive, Room E 1002, Arlington, VA
22226 (1-877-275-3342 or 703-562-2200).