Financial Institution Letters
|Office of Foreign Assets Control
Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons
December 22, 2004
||The Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control has added two entries to its list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons.
- On December 21, 2004, the Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) added two entries to its list of Specially Designated National and Blocked Persons (SDNs).
- The new entries are: AL-FAQIH, Saad Rashed Mohammad (a.k.a. ABU UTHMAN; a.k.a. AL FAQIH, Saad; a.k.a. ALFAGIH, Saad; a.k.a. AL-FAGIH, Saad; a.k.a. AL-FAKIH, Saad; a.k.a. AL-FAQI, Sa'd; a.k.a. AL-FAQIH, Sa'ad; a.k.a. AL- FAQIH, Sa'd; a.k.a. AL-FAQIH, Saad); Doctor; London, United Kingdom; DOB 1 Feb 1957; POB Zubair, Iraq; citizen Saudi Arabia (individual) (SDGT)
BATARJEE, Adel Abdul Jalil (a.k.a. AL-BATTARJEE, 'Adil; a.k.a. BATARJI, 'Adil 'Abd al Jalil; a.k.a. BATTERJEE, Adel), 2 Helmi Kutbi Street, Jeddah , Saudi Arabia; DOB 1 Jul 1946; POB Jeddah, Saudi Arabia; citizen Saudi Arabia; Phone #: 682-2816 (presumed Saudi Arabia); Email: email@example.com (individual) (SDGT)
- OFAC has asked that we distribute the information to all FDIC-supervised institutions so records can be checked for accounts that are required to be blocked.
- OFAC information also may be found on the Internet at http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/.
- Please distribute this information to the appropriate personnel in your institution.
- For further information about Executive Orders, the list of blocked accounts or the procedures to block accounts, please call OFAC's Compliance Programs Division at 1-800-540-6322.
FDIC-Supervised Banks (Commercial and Savings)
Chief Executive Officer
BSA Compliance Officer
Office of Foreign Assets Control
Senior Financial Analyst, Debra L. Novak at SASFIL@FDIC.gov or (202) 898-3673.
FIL-139-2004 - PDF 29k (PDF Help)
FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) may be accessed from the FDIC's Web site at www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/2004/index.html.
To receive FILs electronically, please visit http://www.fdic.gov/about/subscriptions/fil.html.
Paper copies of FDIC FILs may be obtained through the FDIC's Public Information Center, 801 17th Street, NW, Room 100, Washington, DC 20434 (1-877-275-3342 or (703) 562-2200).