- Representatives from the three federal bank regulatory agencies will provide an overview of the
interagency guidance with an emphasis on supervisory expectations for sound risk management of
leveraged lending activities.
- The interagency teleconference will be held on June 19, 2013, from 12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. EDT.
- Financial institution officers and employees wishing to participate in this call should
register at http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1261687/Ask-the-Regulator-New-Guidance-on-Leveraged-Lending.
After registering, participants will be provided a call-in number and passcode.
- PowerPoint slides are an integral part of the presentation and will be made available before
the call on the event notice posted at http://fdic.gov/news/conferences/interagency/2013-06-19.html.
- Bankers may submit questions in advance or during the teleconference by following the
instructions in the event notice referenced above.
FDIC-Supervised Banks (Commercial
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Credit Officer
FIL-13-2013 Final Joint Guidance on Leveraged
Thomas F. Lyons, Senior Examination
Specialist, at email@example.com or 202-898-6850
FDIC Financial Institution Letters
(FILs) may be accessed from the FDIC's Web site at
To receive FILs electronically,
please visit http://www.fdic.gov/about/subscriptions/index.html.
Paper copies may be obtained
through the FDIC's Public Information Center, 3501 Fairfax Drive, E-1002, Arlington, VA 22226
(1-877-275-3342 or 703-562-2200).