- On July 8, 2008, the Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) added new entries to its Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Entities (SDN) list under the category of Nonproliferation Weapons of Mass Destruction (NPWMD).
- In addition, one entry was deleted from the SDN list.
- A complete list of the changes is attached.
- OFAC information also may be found on the Internet at https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/office-of-foreign-assets-control-sanctions-programs-and-information.
- For further information about Executive Orders, the list of blocked accounts or the procedures to block accounts, please call OFAC's Compliance Programs Division at 1-800-540-6322.
FDIC-Supervised Banks (Commercial and Savings)
Chief Executive Officer
BSA Compliance Officer
Office of Foreign Assets Control
New Entries List
Review Examiner Darley Steide at
SASFIL@FDIC.gov or (202) 898-3673
FIL-68-2008 - PDF (PDF Help)
FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) may be
accessed from the FDIC's Web site at
To receive FILs electronically, please visit
Paper copies of FDIC FILs may be obtained
through the FDIC's Public Information Center,
3501 Fairfax Drive, Room E 1002, Arlington, VA
22226 (1-877-275-3342 or 703-562-2200).