- On May 1, 2008, the Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) added the following three Burmese [BURMA] entities to its Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons list:
- MYANMAR GEM ENTERPRISE (a.k.a. MGE; a.k.a. MYANMA GEM ENTERPRISE), 66 Kaba Aye Pagoda Road, Rangoon, Mayangone Township (MYGN), Burma [BURMA]
- MYANMAR PEARL ENTERPRISE (a.k.a. MPE; a.k.a. MYANMA PEARL ENTERPRISE), No. 4345, Bu Khwe, Naypyitaw, Burma [BURMA]
- MYANMAR TIMBER ENTERPRISE (a.k.a. MTE; a.k.a. MYANMA TIMBER ENTERPRISE), P.O. Box 206, Mission Road/Ahlone Street, Rangoon, Burma [BURMA]
- OFAC information also may be found on the Internet at https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/office-of-foreign-assets-control-sanctions-programs-and-information.
- For further information about Executive Orders, the list of blocked accounts or the procedures to block accounts, please call OFAC's Compliance Programs Division at 1-800- 540-6322.
FDIC-Supervised Banks (Commercial and Savings)
Chief Executive Officer
BSA Compliance Officer
Office of Foreign Assets Control
Review Examiner B. C. Hamilton at
SASFIL@FDIC.gov or (202) 898-3673
FIL-37-2008 (PDF Help)
FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) may be
accessed from the FDIC's Web site at
To receive FILs electronically, please visit
Paper copies of FDIC FILs may be obtained
through the FDIC's Public Information Center,
3501 N. Fairfax Drive, Room E 1002, Arlington, VA
22226 (1-877-275-3342 or 703-562-2200).