- On January 15, 2008, the Department of the Treasurys Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) added several individuals and one entity to its Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons (SDN) list, under the Specially Designated Narcotics Trafficker Kingpins (SDNTK) category.
- A complete list of the changes is attached.
- OFAC information also may be found on the Internet at https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/office-of-foreign-assets-control-sanctions-programs-and-information.
- Please distribute this information to the appropriate personnel in your institution.
- For further information about Executive Orders, the list of blocked accounts or the procedures to block accounts, please call OFACs Compliance Programs Division at 1-800-540-6322.
FDIC-Supervised Banks (Commercial and Savings)
Chief Executive Officer
BSA Compliance Officer
Office of Foreign Assets Control
New Entries List
Review Examiner Eric S. Walker at
SASFIL@FDIC.gov or (202) 898-3673
FIL-4-2008 - PDF (PDF Help)
FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) may be accessed from the FDIC's Web site at
To receive FILs electronically, please visit http://www.fdic.gov/about/subscriptions/fil.html.
Paper copies of FDIC FILs may be obtained through the FDIC's Public Information Center,
3501 N. Fairfax Drive, Room E 1002, Arlington, VA 22226 (1-877-275-3342 or 703-562-2200).