- On November 13, 2007, the Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) added two Belarus entities to its Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons list. One of the entities, Belneftekhim USA, Inc., is located in the United States. The new entries are:
- BELNEFTEKHIM (a.k.a. BELARUSIAN STATE CONCERN FOR OIL AND CHEMISTRY; a.k.a. BELARUSIAN STATE PETROLEUM AND CHEMICALS CONCERN; a.k.a. BELNEFTEKHIM CONCERN; a.k.a. CONCERN BELNEFTEKHIM), 73 Dzerzhinskogo Avenue, Minsk 220116, Belarus; Oederweg 43, Frankfurt-am-Main D-60318, Germany; ul Trevskaya, 20/1, Room 536, Moscow 103789, Russia; ul Pavlovskaya, 29, Kiev 01135, Ukraine; Tower B 19-B Oriental Kenzo, 48 Dongzhimenwai Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100027, China; GP 1 Apes Street, Riga LV-1039, Latvia [BELARUS]
- BELNEFTEKHIM USA, INC., 13 Branch St., # 213, Methuen, MA 01844; US FEIN 000920912 (United States) [BELARUS]
- OFAC information also may be found on the Internet at https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/office-of-foreign-assets-control-sanctions-programs-and-information.
- Please distribute this information to the appropriate personnel in your institution.
- For further information about Executive Orders, the list of blocked accounts or the procedures to block accounts, please call OFAC's Compliance Programs Division at 1-800-540-6322.
FDIC-Supervised Banks (Commercial and Savings)
Chief Executive Officer
BSA Compliance Officer
Office of Foreign Assets Control
Review Examiner Eric S. Walker at
SASFIL@FDIC.gov or (202) 898-3673
FIL-103-2007 - PDF (PDF Help)
FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) may be
accessed from the FDIC's Web site at
To receive FILs electronically, please visit
Paper copies of FDIC FILs may be obtained
through the FDIC's Public Information Center,
3501 N. Fairfax Drive, Room E 1002, Arlington, VA
22226 (1-877-275-3342 or 703-562-2200).