- On January 9, 2007, the Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) added the attached three entries to its Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons list under the Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction (NPWMD) category.
- OFAC has asked that we distribute the information to all FDIC-supervised institutions so records can be checked for accounts that are required to be blocked.
- Please distribute this information to the appropriate personnel in your institution.
- OFAC information may be found on the Internet at https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/office-of-foreign-assets-control-sanctions-programs-and-information.
- For further information about Executive Orders, the list of blocked accounts or the procedures to block accounts, please call OFAC's Compliance Programs Division at 1-800-540-6322.
FDIC-Supervised Banks (Commercial and Savings)
Chief Executive Officer
BSA Compliance Officer
Office of Foreign Assets Control
New Entries List
Review Examiner Eric S. Walker at
SASFIL@FDIC.gov or (202) 898-3673
FIL-12-2007 - PDF 36k (PDF Help)
FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) may be
accessed from the FDIC's Web site at
To receive FILs electronically, please visit
Paper copies of FDIC FILs may be obtained
through the FDIC's Public Information Center,
3501 Fairfax Drive, E-1002, Arlington, VA 22226 (1-
877-275-3342 or 703-562-2200).