Inactive Financial Institution Letters
|Office of Foreign Assets Control
Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons
August 9, 2006
|| The Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control has added an entry to its list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons.
- On July 28, 2006, the Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) added a new entry to its list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons.
- The new entry is NETHERLANDS CARIBBEAN BANK N.V., Kaya WFG (Jombi) Mensing 14, P.O. Box 3895, Willemstad, Curacao, Netherlands Antilles; 5ta. Ave. No. 6407 esq. a 66, Miramar, Municipio Playa, La Habana, Cuba [CUBA]
- OFAC has asked that we distribute the information to all FDIC-supervised institutions so records can be checked for accounts that are required to be blocked.
- OFAC information also may be found on the Internet at https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/office-of-foreign-assets-control-sanctions-programs-and-information.
- Please distribute this information to the appropriate personnel in your institution.
- For further information about Executive Orders, the list of blocked accounts or the procedures to block accounts, please call OFAC's Compliance Programs Division at 1-800-540-6322.
FDIC-Supervised Banks (Commercial and Savings)
Chief Executive Officer
BSA Compliance Officer
Office of Foreign Assets Control
Review Examiner Tonya L. Spratley at
SASFIL@FDIC.gov or (202) 898-3673
FIL-73-2006 - PDF 37k (PDF Help)
FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) may be accessed from the FDIC's Web site at www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/2006/index.html.
To receive FILs electronically, please visit http://www.fdic.gov/about/subscriptions/fil.html.
Paper copies of FDIC FILs may be obtained through the FDIC's Public Information Center,
3501 N. Fairfax Drive, Room E 1002, Arlington, VA 22226 (1-877-275-3342 or 703-562-2200).