Inactive Financial Institution Letters
|Office of Foreign Assets Control
Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons
January 23, 2006
||The Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) has added entries to and deleted entries from its list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons.
- On January 4, 2006, OFAC added entries to and deleted entries from its list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons. The new entries are:
- MESBAH ENERGY COMPANY (a.k.a. "MEC"), 77 Armaghan Gharbi Street, Valiasr Blve, Tehran, Iran [NPWMD]
- NOVIN ENERGY COMPANY (a.k.a. ENERGY NOVIN; a.k.a. NOVEEN ENERGY COMPANY), End of North Karegar Avenue, Tehran, Iran [NPWMD]
- The deleted entries are:
- CARRASCO URQUIZO, Mario Jesus, c/o COLFARMA PERU S.A., Lima, Peru; D.N.I. 06266307 (Peru) (individual) [SDNT]
- CHAPARRO GONZALEZ, Orlando, c/o CASA GRAJALES S.A., La Union, Valle, Colombia; c/o AGRONILO S.A., Toro, Valle, Colombia; c/o C.A.D. S.A., Bogota, Colombia; c/o FREXCO S.A., La Union, Valle, Colombia; c/o GAD S.A., La Union, Valle, Colombia; c/o HEBRON S.A., Tulua, Valle, Colombia; c/o HOTEL LOS VINEDOS, La Union, Valle, Colombia; DOB 2 Sep 1953; POB Bogota, Colombia; Cedula No. 79101651 (Colombia)(individual) [SDNT]
- PEREZ RINCON, Rene Alejandro, c/o INVERSIONES CAPITAL LTDA., Cali, Colombia; Cedula No. 16636377 (Colombia) (individual) [SDNT]
- OFAC has asked that we distribute the information to all FDIC-supervised institutions so records can be checked for accounts that are required to be blocked. Please distribute this information to the appropriate personnel in your institution.
- OFAC information may also be found on the Internet at https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/office-of-foreign-assets-control-sanctions-programs-and-information. Call OFAC's Compliance Programs Division at 1-800-540-6322 for more information on Executive Orders, the list of blocked accounts or the procedures to block accounts.
FDIC-Supervised Banks (Commercial and Savings)
Chief Executive Officer
BSA Compliance Officer
Office of Foreign Assets Control
Review Examiner Debra L. Novak at SASFIL@FDIC.gov or (202) 898-3673
FIL-6-2006 - PDF 39k (PDF Help)
FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) may be accessed from the FDIC's Web site at www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/2006/index.html.
To receive FILs electronically, please visit http://www.fdic.gov/about/subscriptions/fil.html.
Paper copies of FDIC FILs may be obtained through the FDIC's Public Information Center
(1-877-275-3342 or 703-562-2200).