Pursuant to the provisions of the “Government in the Sunshine Act” (5 U.S.C. § 552b), notice is hereby given that the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation’s Board of Directors will meet in open session at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, October 15, 2019, to consider the following matters:
Summary Agenda: No substantive discussion of the following items is anticipated. These matters will be resolved with a single vote unless a member of the Board of Directors requests that an item be moved to the discussion agenda.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Final Rule: Company-Run Stress Testing Requirements for FDIC-supervised State Nonmember Banks and State Savings Associations.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Memorandum and resolution re: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking: Removing Transferred OTS Regulation, Part 390, Subpart S – State Savings Associations – Operations.
- Reports of the Office of Inspector General.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Final Rule on Tailoring Capital and Liquidity Rule for Domestic and Foreign Banking Organizations.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Amendments to 12 C.F.R. 381 - Final Rule.
The meeting will be held in the Board Room located on the sixth floor of the FDIC Building located at 550 17th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C.
This Board meeting will be Webcast live via the Internet and subsequently made available on-demand approximately one week after the event. Visit http://fdic.windrosemedia.com to view the live event. Visit http://fdic.windrosemedia.com/ index.php?category=FDIC+Board+Meetings after the meeting. If you need any technical assistance, please visit our Video Help page at: https://www.fdic.gov/video.html.
The FDIC will provide attendees with auxiliary aids (e.g., sign language interpretation) required for this meeting. Those attendees needing such assistance should call 703-562-2404 (Voice) or 703-649-4354 (Video Phone) to make necessary arrangements.
Requests for further information concerning the meeting may be directed to Mr. Robert E. Feldman, Executive Secretary of the Corporation, at 202-898-7043.
Dated at Washington, DC, on October 8, 2019.
FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION
Robert E. Feldman
PDF Help - Information on downloading and using the PDF reader.