FDIC Hosts a Webinar on Protecting North Carolina Consumer’s Bank Accounts from Tax Scams and Identity Theft
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) will host a webinar to highlight resources from representatives from the Internal Revenue Service, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) and Bank On to ensure attendees are aware of tax and financial scams; and how consumers can protect their bank accounts and other finances from fraudulent schemes.
- Evette Davis , Tax Specialist , Senior Stakeholder Liaison Communications & Liaison Outreach Field Operations
- Jessica Wilson , Tax Specialist , Senior Stakeholder Relationship Tax Consultant W&I: CARE:SPEC, Internal Revenue Service
- Anita B. Wyche , Financial Empowerment Coordinator , Department of Human Services, Bank On Virginia Beach
- David Stabenaw , Advanced Information Security Engineer , Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
- Genny Chow, District Community Affairs Officer , OCC
- Victor Galloway, Community Affairs Specialist , FDIC
Thursday, January 28, 2021 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM ET
Webinar, registration information below.
Who should attend:
VITA Site Representatives, non-profits, community-based organizations, financial institutions, local, state, and federal agencies.
To register online, click Register and fill out the needed information. You will receive a confirmation email once completed.
If you have any questions about the event, please email Victor Galloway at email@example.com.