FDIC and OCC Host Webinar on CRA and Community Development for Community-Based Organizations in Buffalo, New York
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) will host a webinar, in partnership with the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYS DFS), for community-based organizations interested in expanding community economic development and economic inclusion throughout the city of Buffalo, with a focus on households of low- and moderate-income and communities of color. Participants will receive information on the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) regulation and will learn about the essentials of building successful partnerships with financial institutions.
- Bonita Irving, District Community Affairs Officer , OCC
- Yulitza Franklin, Deputy Director of Community Development , NYS DFS
- Kimberly Powell, Field Supervisor - Compliance , FDIC
- Trinia Burruss, Senior Vice President, Northwest Bank
- Leslie Kurtz, Vice President, Fair & Responsible Banking Officer , Northwest Bank
- Ronald Andzelik, Executive Vice President & Chief Risk Officer , Northwest Bank
- Katie Anderson, Vice President/Compliance Officer , CNB Bank
- Alyssa Lumadue, Compliance/CRA Specialist , CNB Bank
- Gregory E. Fitzgerald, Community Affairs Specialist , FDIC
Wednesday, January 27, 2021 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM ET
Webinar, registration information below.
Who should attend:
Community- and faith-based organizations interested in learning more about CRA regulations, community development opportunities, and the essentials of developing partnerships with financial institutions.
To register online, click Register and fill out the needed information. You will receive a confirmation email once completed.
If you have any questions about the event, please email Gregory E. Fitzgerald at GFitzgerald@fdic.gov.