FDIC and FRB of San Francisco Host Wildfire Recovery Efforts in Northern California
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and Federal Reserve Bank (FRB) of San Francisco will be holding a Northern California Banker Wildfire Disaster Relief Webinar to share information about available emergency funding and resources. They will provide opportunities to collaborate in community development activities to expand the distribution of aid to Low-to-Moderate (LMI) individuals and small businesses affected by the recent wildfires.
- Heather Luzzi, Director Sacramento District Office, Small Business Administration
- Barbara Arch, Supervisory Management Analyst, Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Kim Dolbow Vann, State Director USDA Rural Development California, United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Navdeep Dhillon, Chief California Farm Programs, USDA Farm Service Agency
- Carolina Martinez and Mark Quinn, Executive Director and Senior Advisor, California Association for Micro Enterprise Opportunity
- Eliot Hurwitz, Director, Seigler Springs Community Redevelopment Association
- Erica Roetman Sklar, Executive Director, Napa Valley Community Housing
- Chelsea Irvine, Executive Director, 3CORE Economic Development Corporation
- Scott Rogalski, Finance Center Director, Small Business Development Center NorCal
- Naomi Cytron, Regional Manager, FRB of San Francisco,
- Steve De Jesus, Community Affairs Specialist, FDIC
- Erwin Reeves, Community Affairs Specialist, FDIC
Tuesday, December 08, 2020 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM PST
Webinar, registration information below.
Who should attend:
Banks, CDFIs, Non-profit Organizations, Foundations, Community-based Organizations, and other stakeholders.
To register online, click Register and fill out the needed information. You will receive a confirmation email once completed.
If you have any questions about the event, please email Steve De Jesus at firstname.lastname@example.org.