FDIC AEI Hosts Banker Roundtable on COVID-19 Small Business Investment Fund Opportunities in Los Angeles, CA
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) Los Angeles Alliance for Economic Inclusion (AEI) is hosting a Banker Roundtable to showcase small business relief funds that have been launched by AEI participating organizations. The Roundtable will present an overview of the small business economic conditions in Los Angeles and showcase three new funds designed to specifically assist the Los Angeles small business community. These innovative Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Community Development investment opportunities focus specifically on meeting small business capital needs that are responsive to the needs emerging from COVID-19.
- Mary Salinas Durón, Senior Community Affairs Specialist, FDIC
- Andrea Nunn, Senior Vice President, Entrepreneurship & Innovation Center, Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce
- Elsa Monte, SVP, CRA and Community Development, Pacific Western Bank
- Antonio Pizano, CRA Senior Credit Manager, Ally Bank
- Everett K. Sands, Founder and CEO, Lendistry, Inc.
- OC Isaac, Senior Vice President, Chief Credit Officer, Pacific Coast Regional
- Tunua Thrash-Ntuk, Executive Director, Los Angeles Local Initiatives Support Corporation
- Beth Bafford, Vice President, Syndications and Strategy, Calvert Impact Capital
Thursday, September 10, 2020 from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM PDT
Webinar, registration information below.
Who should attend:
AEI participating banks, CRA Managers, and those officers responsible for CRA investments.
To register online, click Register and fill out the needed information. You will receive a confirmation email once completed.
If you have any questions about the event, please email Mary Salinas Durón at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Joint Statement on CRA Consideration for Activities in Response to the COVID-19
- Frequently Asked Questions for Financial Institutions Affected by the Coronavirus - PDF
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for Bankers and Consumers
- Interagency Supervisory Examiner Guidance for Institutions Affected by a Major Disaster
- Strategies for Community Banks to Develop Partnerships with Community Development Financial Institutions
- Money Smart – A Financial Education Program