FDIC and the OCC Collaborate with Federal and State Housing Agencies to Discuss Affordable Housing in Kansas
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) are hosting this event, targeted to Kansas bankers. Presenters will provide information and activities to assist financial institutions with their CRA responsibilities focused on affordable housing lending, investments and services, and the role banks can play in the process of maintaining and creating future affordable housing options in Kansas.
- Bruce Ladd, Deputy Regional Administrator, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Lynne Hinrichsen, State Director- Kansas State Office, Rural Development, United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Ryan Vincent, Executive Director-Kansas Housing Resources Corporation
- Mason Clark, DCP Management Analyst, FDIC
- Carla Tillmon, Community Affairs Specialist, FDIC
- Michael Nield, District Community Affairs Officer, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
Tuesday, June 30, 2020 from 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM CST
Webinar, registration information below.
Who should attend:
FDIC, OCC and FRB regulated banks in Kansas.
Registration is now closed.
If you have any questions about the event, please email Carla Tillmon at email@example.com.