Upcoming Community Affairs Events
FDIC and the OCC Collaborate with Financial Institutions on Affordable Homeownership Financing Programs and Resources in Pennsylvania
Presenters and panelists will share information about affordable homeownership programs, practices and resources. Practitioners will share their experiences regarding developing in-house products, using state and federal programs, partnering with organizations serving low to moderate income (LMI) clients, and overcoming barriers and obstacles in LMI lending.
The goal of this webinar is to help increase awareness of available mortgage lending products, services and guidance, and to encourage responsible mortgage lending by financial institutions.
This webinar is in support of June's National Homeownership Month.
- Genevieve Chow, District Community Affairs Officer, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- Evan Zuverink, Vice President and CRA Officer, First Commonwealth Bank
- Steven Kaminski, Assistant Vice President Residential Lending, Dollar Bank
- Lee Ann Antol, Community Affairs Specialist, FDIC
- Coleen Baumert, Director of Homeownership Programs, Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency
Tuesday, June 30, 2020 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM ET
Webinar, registration information below.
Who should attend:
FDIC, OCC, and FRB regulated banks headquartered in Pennsylvania.
To register online, click Register and fill out the needed information. You will receive a confirmation email once completed.
If you have any questions about the event, please email Lee Ann Antol at email@example.com.
- FDIC Affordable Mortgage Lending Center
- FDIC Notable Practices Serving the Needs of Low- and Moderate Income Consumers - PDF