FDIC Quarterly Banking Profile
Quarterly Banking Profile
Provides the earliest comprehensive summary of financial results for all FDIC-insured institutions. This report card on industry status and performance includes written analyses, graphs and statistical tables.
- The first results are published approximately 55 days after the end of each quarter (i.e., 55 days after March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31).
- Internet editions of the QBP are available beginning with the December 31, 1994, issue.
- Quarterly Banking Profile Press Conference Archive Videos
- FDIC Chairman Jelena McWilliams: Opening Statement Second Quarter 2018 Quarterly Banking Profile
- Press Release: FDIC-Insured Institutions Reported $60.2 Billion in Second Quarter 2018
QBP Time Series Spreadsheets
Provide aggregate data for all FDIC-insured institutions for each quarter back to 1984 in downloadable Excel spreadsheet (Excel help) files.
- Balance Sheet
- Loan Performance
- Quarterly Income
- Annual Income
- Ratios By Asset Size Group
- Loans to Small Businesses and Small Farms
- Ratios for Community and Noncommunity Banks
QBP Graph Book
Consists solely of charts and graphs accompanying each quarter's publication dating back to December 31, 1995.
Statistics at a Glance
Provides data highlights for the quarter, as well as historical trends for FDIC-insured institutions (including Deposit Insurance Fund data). It is available beginning with the June 2001 issue.
State Banking Performance Summary
Provides key financial and ratio data for commercial banks and savings institutions by state and charter type. This Information is available dating back to March 31, 1995.
Provides a comprehensive summary of the most current financial results for the banking industry, along with feature articles.
Listed below are three searchable data bases that provide additional financial and demographic information on individual FDIC-insured institutions:
Call and Thrift Financial Reports (Call/TFR)
Public financial reports filed quarterly by each FDIC-insured institution.
Institution Directory (ID)
Latest comprehensive financial and demographic data for individual institutions.
Summary of Deposits (SOD)
Detailed information for offices and branches of FDIC-insured institutions.