FDIC Quarterly Banking Profile
Quarterly Banking Profile (QBP)
The QBP provides a comprehensive summary of financial results for all FDIC-insured institutions. This quarterly report card on industry status and performance includes written analyses, graphs, and statistical tables.
- Results are published approximately 55 days after the end of each quarter (i.e., 55 days after March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31).
- QBP results dating back to December 31, 1994, are archived.
- Quarterly Banking Profile Press Conference Archive Videos
- Opening Statement Fourth Quarter 2020 Quarterly Banking Profile
- Press Release: FDIC-Insured Institutions Reported Net Income of $59.9 Billion In Fourth Quarter 2020
QBP Time Series Spreadsheets
The Excel spreadsheets linked below contain aggregate data for all FDIC-insured institutions for each quarter dating back to 1984. (Excel help).
- Balance Sheet
- Loan Performance
- Quarterly Income
- Annual Income
- Ratios By Asset Size Group
- Loans to Small Businesses and Small Farms
- Ratios for Community and Noncommunity Banks
QBP Graph Book
The QBP Graph Book consists of charts and graphs accompanying each QBP dating back to December 31, 1995.
Statistics at a Glance
This product of the QBP provides data highlights for the quarter and historical trends for FDIC-insured institutions (including Deposit Insurance Fund data). It is available beginning with the June 2001 issue.
State Banking Performance Summary
This product of the QBP provides key financial and ratio data for commercial banks and savings institutions by state and charter type. This information is available dating back to March 31, 1995.
This quarterly publication provides QBP results along with feature articles.
Below are three searchable databases that provide additional financial and demographic information about FDIC-insured institutions.
Call and Thrift Financial Reports (Call/TFR)
Review Call Report forms, instructions, and related materials for the current period and previous quarters.
Institution Directory (ID)
Find a bank or bank holding company, generate comprehensive financial or demographic reports, and find bank locations or groups of banks.
Summary of Deposits (SOD)
Find detailed information about each FDIC-insured institution’s offices and branches and their reported deposits.