Center for Financial Research
Conferences and Symposia
Call For Papers
The program committee invites theoretical and empirical papers on issues related to the performance and regulation of the financial sector including, but not limited to, the following:
- Deposit insurance
- Risk measurement
- Governance and compensation practices in the financial sector
- Regulatory capital and liquidity requirements
- Trends in financial products, services, and technology
- Trends in industry competition, market structure, and bank scope economies
- Systemic risk and financial system resilience
- Interaction between regulation and the cost and availability of credit
- Financial sector performance
Papers will be selected for presentation based on reviews by FDIC economists, associate editors of the JFSR, and the organizing committee (Rosalind Bennett, Manju Puri, and Haluk Unal).
Selected papers may be invited for submission to the JFSR for a special conference issue.
Expenses for travel, food, and lodging will be reimbursed for paper presenters. Papers must be received by May 1, 2019. Authors will be notified about the status of their papers in July 2019.
To submit a paper, please click here.
For additional information, contact Rosalind Bennett at (202) 898-7160 or FDICJFSRConference@fdic.gov.
Annual Bank Research Conference Agendas
Past Conferences and Symposia
All Links on this page reference Portable Document Format (PDF) files. Adobe Acrobat, a reader available for free on the Internet, is required to display or print PDF files. You may also request a printed copy of any of these documents.