2005 Annual Report
March 3, 2006
In accordance with:
the FDIC is pleased to submit its 2005 Annual Report to the President of the United States, the President of the U.S. Senate, and the Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives.
- the provisions of section 17(a) of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act,
- the Chief Financial Officers Act of 1990, Public Law 101-576,
- the Government Performance and Results Act of 1993,
- the provisions of Section 5 (as amended) of the Inspector General Act of 1978,
- the Reports Consolidation Act of 2000
2005 Annual Report (PDF format)
The following documents are formatted as PDF files.
PDF Help - Information on downloading and using the PDF reader.