CAREERS AT FDIC
Symbol Of Trust. Careers That Count.
- View job listings, find out how to apply, and get answers to questions regarding applications.
Who We Are
An overview of our history, our mission, and the life of an FDIC professional.
What We Do
The FDIC requires the expertise and hard work of a diverse staff of bank examiners, economists, financial analysts, information technology experts, and others.
What We Offer
FDIC takes pride in being able to offer its employees highly competitive and generous benefits programs
Where We're Recruiting
The FDIC participates in on-campus and professional and diversity events throughout the year.
Where We Work
Learn more about our locations throughout the U.S.
- Applicant Rights & Responsibilities
- Career Transition Assistance
- People with Disabilities
- Student Employment Opportunities
- Legal Division Honors Program
- Corporate Employee Program
- FDIC Conditions of Employment
- Financial Management Scholars Program
- Financial Institution Intern Program
- Personnel Security Process for Candidates