FDIC Advisory Committee on Economic Inclusion (ComE-IN)
At a Glance
|7:30 am to 8:30 am||Breakfast|
|8:30 am to 8:45 am|| Welcome Remarks & Update Since Last Meeting
Honorable Sheila C. Bair, Chairman, FDIC
|8:45 am to 12:00 noon||FDIC Staff-Facilitated Discussion on Strategies to Encourage Low- and Moderate-Income Mortgage Lending|
|Noon to 1:00 pm||Buffet and Box Lunch|
- FDIC Press Release - FDIC to Sponsor Forum on Mortgage Lending for Low- and Moderate-Income Households
- Meeting Agenda - Forum on Mortgage Lending to Low and Moderate Income Households
- Home Ownership Preservation Loans
- Remarks by FDIC Chairman Sheila C. Bair to the Joint Venture Silicon Valley Network State of the Valley Conference, San Jose, Calif. February 22, 2008.
- Identifying, Managing and Mitigating Risks to Borrowers in Changing Mortgage and Consumer Credit Markets, Eric S. Belsky, Karl E. Case, and Susan J. Smith, February 2008 - PDF
- Imperfect Information and the Housing Finance Crisis, Edward Golding, Richard K. Green, and Douglas A. McManus, February 2008 - PDF
PDF Help - Information on downloading and using the PDF reader.