Time and Date: 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, December 14, 2021.
Place: The meeting is open to the public. Out of an abundance of caution related to current and potential coronavirus developments, the public’s means to observe this Board meeting will be via a Webcast live on the Internet and subsequently made available on-demand approximately one week after the event.
Visit http://fdic.windrosemedia.com to view the live event. Visit http://fdic.windrosemedia.com/index.php?category=FDIC+Board+Meetings after the meeting. If you need any technical assistance, please visit our Video Help page at: https://www.fdic.gov/video.html.
Observers requiring auxiliary aids (e.g., sign language interpretation) for this meeting should call 703-562-2404 (Voice) or 703-649-4354 (Video Phone) to make necessary arrangements.
Matters to be Considered: Pursuant to the provisions of the “Government in the Sunshine Act” (5 U.S.C. § 552b), notice is hereby given that the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation’s Board of Directors will meet in open session to consider the following matters:
No substantive discussion of the following items is anticipated. These matters will be resolved with a single vote unless a member of the Board of Directors requests that an item be moved to the discussion agenda.
- Disposition of Minutes of a Board of Directors’ Meeting Previously Distributed.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Credit Risk Retention Rule Determination - Qualified Residential Mortgage and Related Exemptions.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Designated Reserve Ratio for 2022.
- Memorandum and resolution re: FDIC Strategic Plan, 2022-2026.1
- Status report of actions taken pursuant to authority delegated by the Board of Directors.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Proposed 2022 FDIC Operating Budget.1
- Briefing: Restoration Plan Semiannual Update.
Contact Person for More Information: Requests for further information concerning the meeting may be directed to Ms. Debra A. Decker, Deputy Executive Secretary of the Corporation, at 202-898-8748.
Dated at Washington, DC, on December 7, 2021.
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
Debra A. Decker
Deputy Executive Secretary
PDF Help - Information on downloading and using the PDF reader.
1 Note: Links are to draft documents which are subject to change prior to publication in the Federal Register. Once the finalized document is published in the Federal Register, this page will be updated to link to the Federal Register document.