Pursuant to the provisions of the “Government in the Sunshine Act” (5 U.S.C. § 552b), notice is hereby given that the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation’s Board of Directors will meet in open session at 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, December 12, 2019, to consider the following matters:
Summary Agenda: No substantive discussion of the following items is anticipated. These matters will be resolved with a single vote unless a member of the Board of Directors requests that an item be moved to the discussion agenda.
- Disposition of Minutes of a Board of Directors’ Meeting Previously Distributed.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Final Rule: Removal of Regulations Transferred from the Former Office of Thrift Supervision, Part 390, Subpart R – Regulatory Reporting Standard.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Final Rule: Removal of Transferred OTS Regulations Regarding Accounting Requirements for State Savings Associations [Part 390 Subpart T].
- Memorandum and resolution re: Final Rule: Removal of Transferred OTS Regulations Regarding Certain Regulations for the Operations of State Savings Associations and Conforming Amendments to Other Regulations [Part 390 Subpart S].
- Memorandum and resolution re: Rescission of Certain Statements of Policy.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Designated Reserve Ratio for 2020.
- Memorandum re: Update of Projected Deposit Insurance Fund Losses, Income, and Reserve Ratios.
- Summary report of actions taken pursuant to authority delegated by the Board of Directors.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Revisions to the Community Reinvestment Act Regulations.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Unsafe and Unsound Banking Practices: Brokered Deposits Restrictions.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Proposed 2020 FDIC Operating Budget.1
The meeting will be held in the Board Room located on the sixth floor of the FDIC Building located at 550 17th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C.
This Board meeting will be Webcast live via the Internet and subsequently made available on-demand approximately one week after the event. Visit http://fdic.windrosemedia.com to view the live event. Visit http://fdic.windrosemedia.com/ index.php?category=FDIC+Board+Meetings after the meeting. If you need any technical assistance, please visit our Video Help page at: https://www.fdic.gov/video.html.
The FDIC will provide attendees with auxiliary aids (e.g., sign language interpretation) required for this meeting. Those attendees needing such assistance should call 703-562-2404 (Voice) or 703-649-4354 (Video Phone) to make necessary arrangements.
Requests for further information concerning the meeting may be directed to Mr. Robert E. Feldman, Executive Secretary of the Corporation, at 202-898-7043.
Dated at Washington, DC, on December 5, 2019.
FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION
Robert E. Feldman
PDF Help - Information on downloading and using the PDF reader.
1 Note: Links are to draft documents which are subject to change prior to publication in the Federal Register. Once the finalized document is published in the Federal Register, this page will be updated to link to the Federal Register document.