Pursuant to the provisions of the “Government in the Sunshine Act” (5 U.S.C. § 552b), notice is hereby given that the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation’s Board of Directors will meet in open session at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, March 20, 2018, to consider the following matters:
Summary Agenda: No substantive discussion of the following items is anticipated. These matters will be resolved with a single vote unless a member of the Board of Directors requests that an item be moved to the discussion agenda.
- Disposition of minutes of previous Board of Directors’ Meetings
- Memorandum and resolution re: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking: Annual Stress Test - Applicability Transition for Covered Banks with $50 Billion or More in Assets; Technical and Conforming Changes.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Regulatory Capital Rules: Removal of Certain Capital Rules That Are No Longer Effective Following the Implementation of the Revised Capital Rules [Part 325].
- Memorandum and resolution re: Technical Amendments to Assessment Rules.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Adoption of FBA Policy Statement on Enforcement Action Information Sharing.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Regarding Fiduciary Powers of State Savings Associations and Consent Requirements for the Exercise of Trust Powers.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Review of Regulations Transferred from the Former Office of Thrift Supervision: Part 390, Subpart I - Consumer Protection in Sales of Insurance [Final Rule].
- Memorandum and resolution re: Final Rule regarding Removal of OTS Regulations Re: Minimum Security Procedures Amendments (Removal of part 391, subpart A, entitled Security Procedures and amend FDIC regulations to be applicable to state savings associations).
- Summary reports, status reports, and reports of actions taken pursuant to authority delegated by the Board of Directors, and reports of the Office of Inspector General.
- Update of Projected Deposit Insurance Fund Losses, Income, and Reserve Ratios for the Restoration Plan.
The meeting will be held in the Board Room located on the sixth floor of the FDIC Building located at 550 17th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C.
This Board meeting will be Webcast live via the Internet and subsequently made available on-demand approximately one week after the event. Visit http://fdic.windrosemedia.com to view the event. If you need any technical assistance, please visit our Video Help page at: https://www.fdic.gov/video.html.
The FDIC will provide attendees with auxiliary aids (e.g., sign language interpretation) required for this meeting. Those attendees needing such assistance should call 703-562-2404 (Voice) or 703-649-4354 (Video Phone) to make necessary arrangements.
Requests for further information concerning the meeting may be directed to Mr. Robert E. Feldman, Executive Secretary of the Corporation, at 202-898-7043.
Dated: March 13, 2018
FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION
Robert E. Feldman
PDF Help - Information on downloading and using the PDF reader.