Pursuant to the provisions of the “Government in the Sunshine Act” (5 U.S.C. § 552b), notice is hereby given that the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation’s Board of Directors will meet in open session at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, June 21, 2016, to consider the following matters:
Summary Agenda: No substantive discussion of the following items is anticipated. These matters will be resolved with a single vote unless a member of the Board of Directors requests that an item be moved to the discussion agenda.
- Disposition of minutes of previous Board of Directors’ Meetings.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Interim Final Rule Adjusting Civil Money Penalties for Inflation.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Final Rule Addressing Public Comments Received on Interim Final Rule That Exempts Commercial End Users and Small Financial Institutions From Swap Margin Requirements.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Final Rule Regarding the Retention of Records of a Covered Financial Company and of the FDIC as Receiver Pursuant to Section 210(a)(16)(D) of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010-12 CFR Part 380.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Final Rule to Revise 12 C.F.R. § 360.6 [Securitization Safe Harbor].
- Memorandum and resolution re: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking: Alternatives to References to Credit Ratings With Respect to Permissible Activities for Foreign Branches of Insured State Nonmember Banks and Pledge of Assets by Insured Domestic Branches of Foreign Banks [Part 347].
- Summary reports, status reports, reports of the Office of Inspector General, and reports of actions taken pursuant to authority delegated by the Board of Directors.
- No matters scheduled.
The meeting will be held in the Board Room located on the sixth floor of the FDIC Building located at 550 17th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C.
This Board meeting will be Webcast live via the Internet and subsequently made available on-demand approximately one week after the event. Visit http://fdic.windrosemedia.com to view the event. If you need any technical assistance, please visit our Video Help page at: https://www.fdic.gov/video.html.
The FDIC will provide attendees with auxiliary aids (e.g., sign language interpretation) required for this meeting. Those attendees needing such assistance should call 703-562-2404 (Voice) or 703-649-4354 (Video Phone) to make necessary arrangements.
Requests for further information concerning the meeting may be directed to Mr. Robert E. Feldman, Executive Secretary of the Corporation, at 202-898-7043.
Dated: June 14, 2016
FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION
Robert E. Feldman
PDF Help - Information on downloading and using the PDF reader.