Pursuant to the provisions of the "Government in the Sunshine Act" (5 U.S.C. § 552b), notice is hereby given that the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation's Board of Directors will meet in open session at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, October 8, 2013, to consider the following matters:
Summary Agenda: No substantive discussion of the following items is anticipated. These matters will be resolved with a single vote unless a member of the Board of Directors requests that an item be moved to the discussion agenda.
- Disposition of minutes of previous Board of Directors’ Meetings.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Designated Reserve Ratio for 2014.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Authorization to Publish Privacy Act System of Records Notices in the Federal Register.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Proposed Amendment to Bylaws to Enable Any One Board Member to Request That a Matter Set for Notational Voting be Considered at a Board Meeting.
- Summary reports, status reports, reports of the Office of Inspector General, and reports of actions taken pursuant to authority delegated by the Board of Directors.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Joint Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for the Purpose of Implementing Certain Aspects of the Biggert-Waters Flood Insurance Reform Act.
- Memorandum re: Update of Projected Deposit Insurance Fund Losses, Income, and Reserve Ratios for the Restoration Plan.
The meeting will be held in the Board Room on the sixth floor of the FDIC Building located at 550 17th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C.
This Board meeting will be Webcast live via the Internet and subsequently made available on-demand approximately one week after the event. Visit https://fdic.primetime.mediaplatform.com/#!/channel/1232003497484/Board+Meetings to view the event. If you need any technical assistance, please visit our Video Help page at: http://www.fdic.gov/video.html.
Video on-demand for this event is no longer available.
The FDIC will provide attendees with auxiliary aids (e.g., sign language interpretation) required for this meeting. Those attendees needing such assistance should call 703-562-2404 (Voice) or 703-649-4354 (Video Phone) to make necessary arrangements.
Requests for further information concerning the meeting may be directed to Mr. Robert E. Feldman, Executive Secretary of the Corporation, at 202-898-7043.
Dated: October 1, 2013
FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION
Robert E. Feldman
PDF Help - Information on downloading and using the PDF reader.