Board Room on the sixth floor of the FDIC Building located at 550 - 17th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C.
May 29, 2009
Pursuant to the provisions of the Government in the Sunshine Act (5 U.S.C. § 552b), notice is hereby given that the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporations Board of Directors will meet in open session at 10:00 a.m. on Friday, May 29, 2009, to consider the following matters:
Summary Agenda: No substantive discussion of the following items is anticipated. These matters will be resolved with a single vote unless a member of the Board of Directors requests that an item be moved to the discussion agenda.
- Summary reports, status reports, and reports of actions taken pursuant to authority delegated by the Board of Directors.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Establishment of the FDIC Advisory Committee on Community Banking.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Final Rule that restates, without change, the Interim Rule that Amended the Temporary Liquidity Guarantee Program to Extend the Debt Guarantee Program and to Impose Surcharges on Assessments for Certain Debt Issued on or after April 1, 2009.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Final Rule Providing for Modification of the Temporary Liquidity Guarantee Program to Guarantee Mandatory Convertible Debt.
- Memorandum and resolutions re: Honoring Employees with 35-Years of Federal Service
- Memorandum and resolution re: Final Rule for Interest Rate Restrictions on Insured Depository Institutions That Are Not Well Capitalized.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Interagency Notice of Proposed Rulemaking to Implement the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008. 1
- Memorandum and resolution re: Interagency Final Rule and Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on the Accuracy and Integrity of Information Furnished to Consumer Reporting Agencies,1 and Interagency Final Rule on Consumers' Right to Dispute Inaccurate Information Provided to Consumer Reporting Agencies1
The meeting will be held in the Board Room on the sixth floor of the FDIC Building located at 550 17th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C.
This Board meeting will be Webcast live via the Internet and subsequently made available on-demand approximately one week after the event. Visit http://www.vodium.com/goto/fdic/boardmeetings.asp to view the event. If you need any technical assistance, please visit our Video Help page at: http://www.fdic.gov/video.html.
Video on-demand is no longer available for this event.
The FDIC will provide attendees with auxiliary aids (e.g., sign language interpretation) required for this meeting. Those attendees needing such assistance should call (703) 562-6067 (Voice or TTY), to make necessary arrangements.
Requests for further information concerning the meeting may be directed to Mr. Robert E. Feldman, Executive Secretary of the Corporation, at (202) 898-7043.
Point of Contact
Robert E. Feldman
PDF Help - Information on downloading and using the PDF reader.
1 Note: Links are to
draft documents which are subject to change prior to publication in the Federal Register. Once the finalized document is published in the Federal Register, this page will be updated to link to the Federal Register document.