Board Room on the sixth floor of the FDIC Building located at 550 - 17th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C.
July 11, 2006
Pursuant to the provisions of the Government in the Sunshine Act (5 U.S.C. § 552b), notice is hereby given that the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporations Board of Directors will meet in open session at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, July 11, 2006, to consider the following matters:
Summary Agenda: No substantive discussion of the following items is anticipated. These matters will be resolved with a single vote unless a member of the Board of Directors requests that an item be moved to the discussion agenda.
- Disposition of minutes of previous Board of Directors Meetings.
- Summary reports, status reports, and reports of actions taken pursuant to authority delegated by the Board of Directors.
- Memorandum and resolution re: Proposed Amendment to Part 308 Increasing Fees for Late Assessment Penalties
- Memorandum and resolution re: Final Statement of Policy Regarding the National Historic Preservation Act of 1996
- Memorandum and resolution re: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Risk-Based Assessments 4818k
- Memorandum and resolution re: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Setting the Designated Reserve Ratio. 57k
- Memorandum and resolution re: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Regarding the Official FDIC Sign and Advertising of FDIC Membership
The meeting will be held in the Board Room on the sixth floor of the FDIC Building located at 550 17th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C.
The FDIC will provide attendees with auxiliary aids (e.g., sign language interpretation) required for this meeting. Those attendees needing such assistance should call (703) 562-6067 (Voice or TTY), to make necessary arrangements.
Requests for further information concerning the meeting may be directed to Ms. Valerie J. Best, Assistant Executive Secretary of the Corporation, at (202) 898-7043.
Point of Contact
Valerie J. Best
Assistant Executive Secretary
PDF Help - Information on downloading and using the PDF reader.