Bank Data & Statistics
Use searchable databases to find information on specific banks, their branches, and the industry.
Institution DirectoryUse advanced search criteria to find a bank or bank holding company, generate comprehensive financial or demographic reports, and find bank locations or groups of banks.
Central Data Repository (CDR)Obtain Reports of Condition and Income (Call Reports) and Uniform Bank Performance Reports (UBPRs) for most FDIC-insured institutions.
Statistics at a GlanceThe latest quarterly and historical key data for FDIC-insured institutions, the FDIC insurance fund, and FDIC staffing.
Bank Financial ReportsData required to monitor the condition, performance, and risk profile of individual institutions and the industry as a whole.
Deposit Market Share Reports
The percentage of deposits in an FDIC-insured institution within a defined geographic market based on an annual survey.
Summary of Deposits
Listing of branch office locations and their reported deposits based on an annual survey.
Statistics on Depository Institutions (SDI)
The latest comprehensive financial and demographic data for every FDIC-insured institution.
Historical Bank DataAnnual and summary of financial and structural data for all FDIC-insured institutions since 1934.
FDIC State ProfilesA quarterly summary of banking and economic conditions in each state.
RIS Warehouse Data DictionaryData warehouse that organizes various types of bank and holding company data used in analyzing industry conditions and aiding in the development of corporate policy.
- Bank Data API Developer Portal Access publically available bank data through a data service.
- Bank Data Guide Summary of all reports and data available.
- Reports of Structure Changes Non-financial activity for banks and bank offices.
- Securities Exchange Act Filings Beneficial ownership report filings and Other securities disclosure documents filed by or pertaining to FDIC-supervised depository institutions with a class of securities registered under the Exchange Act.
- List of FDIC-Supervised Banks Filing
- Federal Reserve E-Payments Routing Directory
Provides basic routing information for FedACH® transactions and Fedwire® Funds and Book-Entry Securities transfers.