- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Farm Credit Administration
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Federal Housing Finance Agency
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
Agencies Extend Comment Period for Proposed Rule to Amend Swap Margin Rules
WASHINGTON – Five federal agencies on Friday announced they will reopen and extend until January 23, 2020, the comment period on a proposal to change the swap margin rules to facilitate the implementation of prudent risk management strategies at certain banks and swap entities.
The agencies extended the comment period to allow interested persons more time to analyze the issues and prepare their comments, which were originally due by December 9, 2019.
|FCA||Emily Yaghmour||(703) 883-4066|
|FDIC||Brian Sullivan||(202) 898-6534|
|FHFA||Stefanie Johnson||(202) 649-3030|
|Federal Reserve Board||Darren Gersh||(202) 452-2955|
|OCC||Stephanie Collins||(202) 649-6870|