- On February 16, 2007, the Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) added three new entries to its Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons list, under the Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction (NPWMD) category.
- The following names have been added:
- KALAYE ELECTRIC COMPANY (a.k.a. KALA ELECTRIC COMPANY), 33 Fifteenth (15th) Street, Seyed-Jamal-Eddin-Assad Abadi Avenue, Tehran, Iran [NPWMD]
- KAVOSHYAR COMPANY (a.k.a. KAAVOSH YAAR; a.k.a. KAVOSHYAR), P.O. Box 19395- 1834, Tehran, Iran; Vanaq Square, Corner of Shiraz Across No. 71, Molla Sadra Ave., Tehran, Iran; No. 86, 20th St., North Karegar Ave., Tehran, Iran [NPWMD]
- PIONEER ENERGY INDUSTRIES COMPANY (a.k.a. PISHGAM ENERGY INDUSTRIES DEVELOPMENT; a.k.a. "PEI"), P.O. Box 81465- 361, Isfahan, Iran [NPWMD]
- OFAC information also may be found on the Internet at http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac.
- Please distribute this information to the appropriate personnel in your institution.
- For further information about Executive Orders, the list of blocked accounts or the procedures to block accounts, please call OFAC's Compliance Programs Division at 1-800-540-6322.
FDIC-Supervised Banks (Commercial and Savings)
Chief Executive Officer
BSA Compliance Officer
Office of Foreign Assets Control
Review Examiner Tonya L. Spratley at
SASFIL@FDIC.gov or (202) 898-3673
FIL-22-2007 - PDF 42k (PDF Help)
FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) may be
accessed from the FDIC's Web site at
To receive FILs electronically, please visit
Paper copies of FDIC FILs may be obtained
through the FDIC's Public Information Center,
3501 Fairfax Drive, Room E 1002, Arlington, VA
22226 (1-877-275-3342 or 703-562-2200).