Inactive Financial Institution Letters
|Office of Foreign Assets Control
Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons
November 5, 2004
||The Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control has added one entry to its list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons.
- On October 25, 2004, the Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) added an entry to its Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons list.
- The entry added is: SERCUBA (a.k.a. WWW.SERCUBA.COM), Libertad s/n, e/ Honorato del Castillo y Maceo, Ciego de Avila, Cuba; Gral. Gomez #105 e/ Maceo e Independencia, Camaguey, Cuba; Calle 29 #5218 e/ 52 y 54 Edif. Cimex, Cienfuegos, Cuba; Calle 6 #408 esq. 3ra. Ave. Miramar Playa, La Habana, Cuba; Edif. Las Novedades altos Ave. Frank Pais e/ Segunda y Aven. Figueredo. Rpto. Jesus Menendez. Bayamo, Granma, Cuba; Crombet s/n e/ Los Maceos y Moncada, Guantanamo, Cuba; Frexes #216 e/ Maceo y Martires, Holguin, Cuba; Ave. 1ro. De Mayo s/n. Moa, Holguin, Cuba; Vicente Garcia #28 e/ Julian Santana y Francisco Vega, Tienda La Nueva, Las Tunas, Cuba; Calle 40 esq. Playa. Varadero, Matanzas, Cuba; Calle Ayuntamiento e/ Medio y Rio, Matanzas, Cuba; Gerardo Medina #633, Pinar del Rio, Cuba; Independencia #171 Sur, altos, Sancti Spiritus, Cuba; Felix Pena #565 e/ Jose A. Saco y Aguilera, Santiago de Cuba, Cuba; Carretera Central Km. 298 Banda Esperanza, Villa Clara, Cuba; Calle 39 e/ 30 y 32 Altos del Servi Cupet "El parquet", Isla de la Juventud, Cuba.
- OFAC has asked that we distribute the information to all FDIC-supervised institutions so records can be checked for accounts that are required to be blocked.
- OFAC information also may be found on the Internet at http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/.
- Please distribute this information to the appropriate personnel in your institution. For further information about Executive Orders, the list of blocked accounts or the procedures to block accounts, please call OFAC's Compliance Programs Division at 1-800-540-6322.
FDIC-Supervised Banks (Commercial and Savings)
Chief Executive Officer
BSA Compliance Officer
Office of Foreign Assets Control
Chief, Special Activities Section, Lisa D. Arquette at SASFIL@FDIC.gov or (202) 898-3673.
FIL-117-2004 PDF (PDF Help)
FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) may be accessed from the FDIC's Web site at www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/2004/index.html.
To receive FILs electronically, please visit http://www.fdic.gov/about/subscriptions/fil.html.
Paper copies of FDIC financial institution letters may be obtained through the FDIC's Public Information Center, 801 17th Street, NW, Room 100, Washington, DC 20434 (1-877-275-3342 or (703) 562-2200).