Inactive Financial Institution Letters
October 6, 2015
Consolidated Reports of Condition and Income
The Consolidated Reports of Condition and Income (Call Report) for the September 30, 2015, report date must be received by Friday, October 30, 2015. Certain institutions with foreign offices have an additional five calendar days to submit their reports.
Statement of Applicability to Institutions With Total Assets Under $1 Billion: This Financial Institution Letter applies to all FDIC-supervised banks and savings associations, including community institutions.
- No new or revised Call Report data items take effect this quarter.
- There is no update to the Call Report instruction book this quarter.
- The Call Report forms for September 2015 are available on the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council's website at https://www.ffiec.gov/ffiec_report_forms.htm and the FDIC's website at https://www.fdic.gov/callreports.
- Institutions should review FIL-42-2015 and its accompanying Supplemental Instructions for further information on the third quarter 2015 Call Report.
- FIL-42-2015 can be accessed at https://www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/2015/fil15042.html.
- FDIC-Supervised Banks (Commercial and Savings) and FDIC-Supervised Savings Associations
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Accounting Officer
- Call Report Preparer
- FDIC's Data Collection and Analysis Section at 800-688-3342 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) may be accessed from the FDIC's website at https://www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/2015/.
To receive FILs electronically, please visit https://www.fdic.gov/about/subscriptions/fil.html.
Paper copies may be obtained via the FDIC's Public Information Center, 3501 Fairfax Drive, E 1002, Arlington, VA 22226 (877-275-3342 or 703-562-2200).