FDIC Banker Teleconference Series: Update on Mandatory Flood Insurance Purchase Requirements
Tuesday, December 9, 2014
2 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. EST
Periodically, staff from the FDIC’s Division of Depositor and Consumer Protection (DCP) offers a series of events for bankers, including teleconferences and webinars. The purpose of these events is to update you and your staff on important banking regulatory and emerging issues in the compliance and consumer protection area, and to maintain open lines of communication.
The next event is a teleconference scheduled for December 9, 2014. The teleconference will focus on statutory changes to mandatory flood insurance purchase requirements and provide an update on agency flood insurance rulemaking.
Registration is required for the call.
Transcript - PDF
Presentation - PDF
- The teleconference is free to officers and employees of all FDIC-supervised institutions.
- Advance registration is required. Instructions for registering for the teleconference are available below.
- Registrants will receive confirmation information with a toll-free number and pass code needed for the call. The presentation materials will be made available prior to the call.
- Participants may call in from any location and are not required to be on-site at their institutions.
- Institutions may submit questions in advance of the call to BankerTeleconference@FDIC.gov.
To register for the teleconference, visit the following link: https://fdicsurveys.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_erIgQjGjCSDFyXb
Please register by December 5, 2014.
For more information, please contact Benjamin Navarro, Policy Analyst, at (202) 898-6766 or email BankerTeleconference@FDIC.gov.