Inactive Financial Institution Letters
January 16, 2014
Consolidated Reports of Condition and Income
The Consolidated Reports of Condition and Income (Call Report) for the December 31, 2013, report date must be received by Thursday, January 30, 2014. Certain institutions with foreign offices have an additional five calendar days to submit their reports.
Statement of Applicability to Institutions under $1 Billion in Total Assets: This Financial Institution Letter applies to all FDIC-supervised banks and savings associations, including community institutions.
- No new data items have been added to the Call Report forms this quarter.
- There is no update to the Call Report instruction book this quarter.
- The Call Report forms for December 2013 are available on the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council's Web site at http://www.ffiec.gov/ffiec_report_forms.htm and the FDIC's Web site at http://www.fdic.gov/callreports.
- Banks should review FIL-1-2014 and its accompanying Supplemental Instructions for further information on the fourth quarter 2013 Call Report. FIL 1 2014 can be accessed at http://www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/2014/fil14001.html
- FDIC-Supervised Banks (Commercial and Savings) and FDIC-Supervised Savings Associations
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Accounting Officer
- Call Report Preparer
- FIL-1-2014, January 14, 2014, Consolidated Reports of Condition and Income (Call Report) for Fourth Quarter 2013
- FDIC's Data Collection and Analysis Section at 800-688-3342 or firstname.lastname@example.org