Community Bank Webinar: Implementation Examples for the Current Expected Credit Losses Methodology (CECL)
Tuesday, February 27, 2018
1:00 PM – 2:30 PM Eastern Time
The FDIC and the Federal Reserve Board (FRB), in conjunction with the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB), the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), and the Conference of State Bank Supervisors (CSBS), will host a webinar to discuss how smaller, less complex community institutions can implement CECL. The webinar is scheduled for Tuesday, February 27, 2018, at 1:00 pm Eastern Time (ET).
- This webinar will address loan loss rate methods that smaller, less complex community institutions can use to implement CECL, as well as related data considerations and controls.
- Institutions are encouraged to invite representatives from their internal audit function and their external audit firm to participate in the webinar.
- Participants may join the webinar at https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/583/24368. Advance registration is not required; however, participants are encouraged to do so at this link. Participants are asked to join the webinar 15 minutes before it begins.
- Participants may dial in to the audio portion of the webinar at 888-625-5230 using participant passcode 68944799#.
- A question-and-answer session will follow the presentation. We encourage participants to submit questions in advance via email at email@example.com.
- Webinar materials will be archived for future viewing.
- The information above is also available in Financial Institution Letter 8-2018.
Information and materials for the webinar held on February 27, 2018:
- Transcript - PDF
- Audio Recording (Run Time: 01:46:59)
PDF Help - Information on downloading and using the PDF reader.