Banker Teleconference Series
Understanding the Requirements of the Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z) and Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X) Integrated Disclosure Rule (TRID Rule)
Timely and Comprehensive Information from the FDIC
When: Wednesday, December 11, 2019
Time: 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Staff from the FDIC's Division of Depositor and Consumer Protection (DCP) offers a series of banker events, including teleconferences and webinars. The purpose of these events is to update you and your staff on important banking regulatory and emerging issues in the consumer compliance and protection area and to maintain open lines of communication.
The next event is scheduled for December 11, 2019, and will cover topics related to the TRID Rule.
Registration for this event is required.
- The teleconference is free to employees of all FDIC-supervised institutions.
- Advance registration is required.
- Participants may join the teleconference from any location and are not required to be on-site at their institutions.
- Following the presentation, FDIC staff will respond to questions during a Question-and-Answer segment.
- Institutions may submit questions in advance of the teleconference via email.
- Emailed questions should be submitted prior to December 4, 2019.
Participants must register through the Event Registration Page:
Please register by Tuesday, December 10, 2019.
For more information, please contact Thaddeus King at 202-898-3541 or BankerTeleconference@fdic.gov.