FDIC Milwaukee AEI and Bank on Greater Milwaukee Host Statewide Bank On Listening Session in Wisconsin
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) Milwaukee Alliance for Economic Inclusion (AEI) and Bank on Greater Milwaukee will host a virtual meeting to discuss how the framework for a successful Bank On Coalition is built on resources, activities, and people. This webinar will engage stakeholders working in rural, urban and non-metropolitan areas to investigate interest in a statewide coalition. Speakers from bank trade associations, the Cities for Financial Empowerment and community organizations will share their perspectives and discuss what it takes to organize a statewide Bank On coalition.
- Constance Alberts, Program Director, Bank On Greater Milwaukee
- Rose Oswald Poels, President, Wisconsin Bankers Association
- Paige Diner, Principal, Cities for Financial Empowerment Fund
- Michelle L. Staton, Senior Vice President, Finance and Operations, Pennsylvania Bankers Association
- Marquita Robertson, Executive Director, The Collaborative Incorporated
- Carol Maria, Community Affairs Specialist, FDIC
Thursday, June 23, 2022 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM CT
Webinar, MS Teams, registration information below.
Who should attend:
Financial institutions, CDFIs, local and state government, non-profit and community-based organizations who are willing to improve financial empowerment strategies or increase awareness of the effective CRA service opportunities to improve banking access for low- and moderate-income communities across Wisconsin.
To register online, click Register and fill out the needed information. You will receive a confirmation email once completed.
If you have any questions about the event, please email Carol Maria at firstname.lastname@example.org.