FDIC Hosts Developing Bank Accounts Tailored for Unbanked Communities for Boise, Idaho
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) will host a webinar to encourage financial institutions in Idaho to develop Cities for Financial Empowerment (CFE)-certified accounts to increase the availability of low-cost transaction accounts to meet the needs of unbanked communities. The webinar will provide participants with an overview of changes made by bank software providers to simplify development of no-overdraft accounts and improve understanding of the benefits of offering CFE-certified accounts.
- David Rothstein, Senior Principal, Cities for Financial Empowerment Fund
- Naomi Camper, Chief Policy Officer, American Bankers Association
- Trent Wright, President & CEO, Idaho Bankers Association
- Spike Keil, Community Affairs Specialist, FDIC
Tuesday, May 10, 2022 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM MT
Webinar, Webex, registration information below.
Who should attend:
To register online, click Register and fill out the needed information. You will receive a confirmation email once completed.
If you have any questions about the event, please email Spike Keil at email@example.com.
- FDIC: How America Banks Survey
- FDIC: #GetBanked
- Cities for Financial Empowerment Fund: Bank On (cfefund.org)
- Cities for Financial Empowerment Fund: National Account Standards - PDF (2wvkof1mfraz2etgea1p8kiy-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com)
- American Bankers Association: Join the Bank On Movement (aba.com)