Archive of Community Affairs Events
FDIC Helping Small Businesses In Alabama Prepare for the Loan Application Process
Presenters and panelists will share information to assist Alabama’s small businesses in preparing to apply for financing, including maintaining required documentation and developing relationships with financial institutions and other small businesses before applying for credit.
The goal of this webinar is to increase the loan approval rate for small businesses by informing them about actions to take prior to submitting loan applications. It will address the lack of knowledge many small businesses face about the loan application process. Attendees will learn about the importance of accurate documentation, bank accounts, lender relationships, and networking.
- Suzanne Darden, Finance Specialist, Alabama Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Network
- Rufus Hudson, VP Commercial/Business Banker, Regions Bank
- D’Undray Peterson, Business Advisor, Liftfund
- Kevin Kilpatrick, Manager, GCap Financing, Peoples Bank of Alabama
- Gaynelle Adams Jackson, President, Alabama Microenterprise
- Elaine M. Hunter, Community Affairs Specialist, FDIC
Tuesday, July 21, 2020 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM CST
Webinar, registration information below.
Who should attend:
New and existing small business owners
To register online, click Register and fill out the needed information. You will receive a confirmation email once completed.
If you have any questions about the event, please email Elaine Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org.