FDIC Information Technology Strategic Plan: 2017 - 2020
This Information Technology Strategic Plan (ITSP) identifies opportunities for the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) to improve internal operations in a world of ever changing technology. The plan identifies five major goals with supporting objectives designed to improve business capabilities and systems:
- Improve information security and privacy protections against cyber threats and data breaches.
- Ensure that the IT systems supporting mission essential functions are continuously available and provide depositors confidence that their funds are readily available in the event of a crisis or bank failure.
- Develop mobile technologies that offer opportunities for authorized users of FDIC applications to conduct their work in new ways and from remote locations.
- Create new information management and analysis capabilities to assess risk in support of the FDIC’s supervisory responsibilities.
- Improve service delivery and timely response to new business requirements. New capabilities serve both long-term institutional improvements, and increases FDIC’s readiness in the event of unexpected challenges.
Use the .PDF file for a Printable version.
FDIC Information Technology Strategic Plan: 2017-2020 - PDF 2,889KB (PDF Help)