BANK DATA & STATISTICS
Use searchable databases to find information on specific banks, their branches, and the industry.
OpenSSL "Heartbleed" Vulnerability
The FDIC has reviewed our systems and FDICconnect and the Central Data Repository (CDR) do not use OpenSSL for encryption and data transmission between banking institutions and the FDIC. Should you have any questions, please contact the Banking Help Desk by phone at 877-ASK-FDIC (option #4).
Databases & Reports
Access comprehensive financial & structural information about every FDIC-insured institution.
- Institution Directory
- Central Data Repository (CDR)
- Summary of Deposits
- Statistics on Depository Institutions (SDI)
- Trust Institutions Information
- Reports of Changes to FDIC Financial Institutions & Office Structure
- Securities Exchange Act Filings
- Federal Reserve E-Payments Routing Directory (frb.org)
Review aggregated financial information & quarterly reports on FDIC-insured institutions.