2014 Joint Mutual Forum
400 7th Street SW
Washington, DC 20219
Transportation and Getting Around
Conference participants are responsible for their own transportation between airports or train stations and their lodging location. Taxis are available from all three airports. Participants can estimate the cost of taxi fare to and from each respective airport, by accessing the following:
- Reagan National Airport (DCA)
- Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Baltimore/Washington International-Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
Other Transportation Information for Getting Around and Parking
- Metro/Subway Information (Printable Map) (www.wmata.com)
OCC Headquarters are at the L’Enfant Plaza metro station on the orange, blue, yellow and green lines. Use the 7th and D Street exit. The building entrance is to the left at the top of the escalator.
- Parking near the OCC http://en.parkopedia.com/parking/7th_st_sw_washington_dc/
A block of rooms is available at a special rate for this conference. Click here for a list of participating hotels.
The OCC building security policy requires that all individuals entering the facility present photo identification. Attendees are requested to plan their arrival to allow for sufficient time to process through security.