- Presentation Slides on Regulatory Capital Interim Final Rule - PDF
- Presentation on Regulatory Capital Interim Final Rule (youtube.com)
- Interagency Community Bank Guide to the New Capital Rule - PDF
- Expanded Community Bank Guide to the New Capital Rule for FDIC-Supervised Banks - PDF
- Points of Contact for Additional Questions or Concerns
- Presentation Slides from August 15, 2013 Teleconference on Interim Final Rule - PDF
Community Bank Informational Sessions on Regulatory Capital Rule
This presentation and guidelines provide a general overview of the Interim Final Rule (IFR) on Regulatory Capital adopted by the FDIC on July 9, 2013, and approved as a final rule on April 8, 2014. The final rule is substantively the same as the IFR. This presentation highlights some aspects of the new rule that may affect typical community banking organizations. However, the presentation does not address all rule provisions that could apply to such institutions. Therefore, banks are encouraged to review the final rule documents as posted on the FDIC website and in the Federal Register.
To download videos, log in to FDICconnect, select “Ask and Order,” then choose “FDIC Online Catalog.”
FDICconnect is available only to FDIC-insured institutions and not to the general public.
PDF Help - Information on downloading and using the PDF reader.