Financial Institution Letters
January 15, 2019
Consolidated Reports of Condition and Income
The Consolidated Reports of Condition and Income (Call Report) for the December 31, 2018, report date must be submitted to the agencies' Central Data Repository (CDR) by Wednesday, January 30, 2019. Certain institutions with foreign offices have an additional five calendar days to file their reports. The Call Report for this quarter includes no new or revised data items.
Statement of Applicability to Institutions With Total Assets Under $1 Billion: This Financial Institution Letter applies to all FDIC-supervised banks and savings associations, including community institutions.
- The Call Report forms for the fourth quarter of 2018 are available on the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council's (FFIEC) website at https://www.ffiec.gov/ffiec_report_forms.htm and the FDIC's website at www.fdic.gov/callreports.
- Although the Call Report for the fourth quarter of 2018 does not include any new or revised data items, Memorandum item 1.h of Schedule RC-E, "Total reciprocal deposits as of June 30, 2018," has been deleted this quarter. This data item was collected on a one-time only basis in the September 2018 Call Report.
- Separate updates to the instruction book for the FFIEC 051 Call Report and the instruction book for the FFIEC 031 and FFIEC 041 Call Reports for the fourth quarter of 2018 will soon be available on the FFIEC's and the FDIC's websites.
- Eligible small institutions, generally those with domestic offices only and total assets less than $1 billion as of June 30, 2017, should file the same report form, either the FFIEC 051 or the FFIEC 041, for the fourth quarter of 2018 as they filed for the first three quarters of 2018.
- Institutions should review [FIL-2-2019] and the accompanying Supplemental Instructions for further information on the fourth quarter 2018 Call Report.
- For assistance with CDR system-related issues, including user accounts and passwords, please contact the CDR Help Desk by telephone at 888-CDR-3111, by fax at 703-774-3946, or by email at CDR.Help@ffiec.gov between 9:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
- This FIL expires one year after issuance.
- FDIC-Supervised Institutions
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Accounting Officer
- Call Report Preparer
- FDIC's Data Collection and Analysis Section at 800-688-3342 or FDICInfoReq@fdic.gov
FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) may be accessed from the FDIC's website at www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/index.html.
To receive FILs electronically, please visit www.fdic.gov/about/subscriptions/fil.html.
Paper copies may be obtained via the FDIC's Public Information Center, 3501 Fairfax Drive, E 1002, Arlington, VA 22226 (877-275-3342 or 703-562-2200).