Financial Institution Letters
July 11, 2018
Implementation of Updated Interagency Forms
The FDIC is implementing revisions to currently approved interagency forms, based on the recommendations of an interagency working group comprised of representatives from the FDIC, the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.
Statement of Applicability to Institutions with Total Assets Under $1 Billion: This Financial Institution Letter (FIL) is applicable to all FDIC-supervised institutions.
- The FDIC, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, through an interagency working group, have revised several interagency forms.
- The FDIC is implementing revisions to and extending for a three-year period the following currently approved collections of information:
- Interagency Biographical and Financial Report
- Interagency Bank Merger Act Application
- Interagency Notice of Change in Control
- Interagency Notice of Change in Director or Senior Executive Officer
- The changes are being made to: (a) improve the clarity of the requests; (b) reflect new laws, regulations, capital requirements and accounting rules; (c) delete information requests that have been determined to be unnecessary for the analysis of the proposal; and (d) add transparency for filers regarding the information that is required to consider a proposal.
- The revised forms are effective immediately and may be used for all applicable future applications filed with the FDIC.
- FDIC-Supervised Banks (Commercial and Savings) and FDIC-Supervised Savings Associations
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Operations Officer
- Bank Merger Act; Change in Bank Control Act; and Federal Deposit Insurance Act
- Interagency Biographical and Financial Report (OMB Control Number 3064-0006) 6200/06;
- Interagency Bank Merger Act Application (OMB Control Number 3064-0015) 6220/01;
- Interagency Notice of Change in Control (OMB Control Number 3064-0019) 6822/01;
- Interagency Notice of Change in Director or Senior Executive Officer (OMB Control Number 3064-0097) 6822/02.
- Derek L. Sturtevant, Senior Review Examiner at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 898-3693; Annmarie Boyd, Counsel, email@example.com or (202) 898-3714.
FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) may be accessed from the FDIC's website at www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/2018/.
To receive FILs electronically, please visit www.fdic.gov/about/subscriptions/fil.html.
Paper copies may be obtained through the FDIC's Public Information Center, 3501 Fairfax Drive, E-1002, Arlington, VA 22226 (1-877-275-3342 or 703-562-2200).